In ORTY you can create an order that the Client can pick up directly from the parking lot.
Thanks to the MacDrive and KFC drive we are familiar with the format of customer service through a car, when you can place and receive an order without leaving the vehicle, unfortunatelly not all establishments can afford such a system due to the location and budget.
ORTY has an alternative solution - a way to place an order through a car.
The system works very simply, a Client:
1. Creates an order on the website or in the mobile application, which you also receive from ORTY.
2. Provides the necessary data, selects the pickup location and payment option.
3. Receives instructions, parking coordinates and notifications that you can configure in ORTY for different communication channels. For example, SMS, email, Facebook or Telegram.
4. Upon arrival, sends a notification to the restaurant about his/her readiness to pick up the order.
5. Enjoys the speed and ease of delivery :)
1. Receives an order from a Client.
2. Depending on the settings, the order is transferred to the kitchen by an employee or automatically.
3. After receiving a notification from the Client about one's arrival, the waiter takes an order to the parking.
4. Enjoys the speed and ease of delivery no less than a Client :)
All you need to get started is a parking lot and a Drive sign.
How to set up and start using “Curbside pickup” is considered in the article below.
The Client can click “I'm on the spot” button on the Self-service web-site or do it with the help of a Telegram bot.
You can find more information about setting up a Telegram bot to inform Clients here.